Les Piqués du Poker Gratuit

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Les Piqués du Poker Gratuit

Le forum des passionnés du Poker sans la contrainte de l'argent

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ

KraziJ

Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ Empty Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ

Message par KraziJ Lun 9 Sep - 0:00

I am happy to be here.  

I live in Alberta Canada close to the USA border and the rocky mountains.  

je suis heureux d'être ici
    j'habite en alberta au canada près de la frontière et des montagnes rockie

mon francais est"rusty"  je m'entraînerai

ça ne me dérange pas d'aider à être meilleur

I read some of your introductions. I will try to read them all.

I'm 55 mother of 2 grown sons 25 and 33. retired immigration officer and business owner

i ride a harley, love fishing, gardening and quilting/sewing (my own inventions) right now i'm doing cushions and recovering bench cushions. my bike needed a new battery so i just finished charging the new one and hope to be riding later today or tomorrow. Gardening in this area of Alberta is fabulous. The famous Taber corn comes from here but everything grows here it is like a theme park for me. I was born here but grew up in central Alberta near Edmonton and the world famous West Edmonton Mall.

I have travelled to Mexico and all over the US. I love Mexico!!!

I hope to travel through Europe in the future. France, England, Italy, Portugal, maybe Greece Holland and hopefully Denmark, where my ancestors originated.

I have spent time with people from France while in Mexico. Once I was the only english speaking person in our resort. A lovely french family took me under their wing and showed me how to really enjoy Cancun. I would have been lost without them.

I started playing poker as a child with my 5 sisters. We are all good and very competitive. Then i hosted poker night at my house after i left home. I love card games. My sisters still play games, we do karaoke and like tequila when we get together.

There is a learning curve I find on GOP3 to play with so many good and terrible players of all ages. haha I welcome any tips or advice. I have a lot of time to play so I am happy to help if there is anything I can do.
    some chips

Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ Empty Re: Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ

Message par some chips Sam 14 Sep - 15:00

Welcome in our team sixter. This team is your team.

Envoyé depuis l'appli Topic'it
    KraziJ

Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ Empty Re: Merci pour vour amiable bienvenue je suis KraziJ

Message par KraziJ Dim 15 Sep - 4:55

Do you happen to know how I can translate English and French on the app for android. Do I need to use another app for translating?
    KraziJ

Message par KraziJ Mer 18 Sep - 5:16

Thank you!!!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Mai - 13:32